Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Picture Day! (take 2)
This is the "To Dye For" sweater from the first Stitch 'n Bitch book. I finished all the knitting almost 2 years ago, this was the first sweater I ever knit, before my knitting classes, before everything. It was only waiting for seaming because I wasn't sure how to seam an open, airy mohair top. (With embroidery floss).


The side view (obviously).

The back view.

This is the Snowflake Headband I did in my knitting class. It was my intro to Fair Isle, and actually the only piece of FI I've ever done. It was worked from the inside up and over the outside then back in again, in the round, so all it needed was the cast-on Kitchinered to the bind-off.

Here's the inside. Ok, so my Kitchiner isn't flawless, you can tell where my seam is, but still a good job I think.

Last but not least, this house. This is a very special house. This is the house that Julie and Richard bought for their first home!! YAY! After spending the last year or so living in Brockville while looking for the "right" house in Ottawa, they finally found it. They've been married for 1 year and now have their house and are all set, and I'm so happy for them! I should have mentioned this earlier when I first knew about it, but I didn't but I am now. Congratulations guys!! (But don't think this means I'm going to throw the weekly poker game).

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 7:55 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You do amazing work! You should be proud of yourself. :) Your Secret Pal

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates