Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Picture Day! (take 1)
Ok, so this new Blogger add-photo thing apparently doesn't want me to overload this post with pictures, so I'll have to post this in two parts. Here's part one:

I borrowed Yannick's Palm today to upload some pics. I DID manage to finish all those wips I'd mentioned, am very proud of myself too.

First off:

This is the mini cardigan I made in my knitting class last year. We made these teeny 4" things to practice everything we'd make in a real life-sized sweater. I finished it last September but it needed buttons. Voila.

This is the mini cardigan's back.

This is the mini cardigan's inside to show you that it's really a cardigan you can open and put your arms into (uh, if you were small enough to wear a 4" cardigan). The tag is my "handmade by jennifer" label I sew into everything I make.

This is Bernie's wedding scarf. This pic sucks, but I couldn't get a nicely lit shot with the Palm camera.

This pics not much better but at least shows some of the cable detail.


This is Yafit's wedding coat. I love it! It was hard getting a nice shot too, but I think you can still see enough of it.



Here's a better shot of the front of the Glam Coat.

Here's the back of the Glam Coat.

Here's the side of the Glam Coat (am I getting redundant now or what?)

Last but not least, here's a detail of the pewter clasps that close the Glam Coat. I hope Bernie and Yafit like their gifts!

More pics to come next post!

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 7:17 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates