Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Thursday, November 03, 2005
I'm Having MAJOR Fits of Startitis!
All I keep thinking of is new stuff to knit or finish. I really, REALLY need a week off to try and clear some WIPs, not that a week would even make a dent. I think I have about 30 wips in various stages from only needing buttons or blocking, to only having a sleeve completed, or something. Now that winter's back, I really want to work on the Enchanted Forest sweater, as well as work on my Perfect Knitting Bag. I want to whip up a few scarves for myself since I'm ashamed that as a knitter I go out with a store-bought woven one, and a pair of gloves would be cool too. I really want to knit my Noro Tasha Tudor, but did I mention I'm still finishing the Glam Coat and then have my MIL's Christmas gift to knit before I can think of moving on? On top of that, I came up with a new design today that I'm just ITCHING to knit. It's too bad the knitting machine can't do garter, or I'd try to whip that up just to see how it comes out.

All I can think about lately is knitting. Is there a knitting hormone?

In other news, we booked our photographer. Now I'm trying to find good hair and makeup people.

In yet other news, the diet has started. I'm finding it easy to find foods I enjoy. .06 lbs lost so far, but probably water. I won't get excited until it's at least a full pound. :)
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 8:36 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:09 am, Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    Mazel Tov on the first .06 lbs. What kind of scale do you have that tells you the .06? I have a digital one, but it gives me full and half lbs, not .03 or .06 for example! You will see results. Don't forget to continue drinking LOTS of water. I am curious to which photographer you booked! Hair.. I have another girl who is cheap- but you just need to go in knowing what you want. I used her for my engagement party. She doesn't do makeup though. So you may want a combo of both, to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. I will email you her name, if you're interested, you can call to inquire!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates