Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Friday, November 04, 2005
LOL Robyn the scale I have is the one your family gave Yannick and I as a housewarming gift, so you can ask your mom where it's from. :) It's by Salter I think, and gives digital readouts in
both lbs and kgs. On Tuesday when I started I was _.08 lbs, yesterday _.06, today _.02. So something's working. (It's probably just all the fiber LOL).

Our photographer is Michael Perl. I think he used to be big here, then moved away, now is back. In any case, we met with a few and some had some really nice stuff and good prices, what made me choose him was how hands-on you get to be and how involved he is with you to get the best photos.

For hair I'm waiting to hear back from Christina who used to be from Amici on Jean Talon (now bankrupt). Or there's my mom's guy for my hair but I don't like how they do updos, or there's my hairdresser who does great updos but I'm not as crazy about how she does hair when it's down, or my SIL's guy who does hair shows... give me your girl's name if you want, it couldn't hurt!

I'm so proud of the Glam Coat I'm knitting for Yafit. I put it on my Zaida's dressmaker's form and put the ruche on today to see how it looks, I swear you'd buy it in a store for mega money! I'm so absolutely thrilled with it! I think I'll get my sister to try it on, see if she wants one maybe.

Gotta leave for work...no more knitting 'til later. :(
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 10:18 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:17 pm, Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    oooh! Post a picture of what you're making. I want to see!!! I emailed you a site - www.virtuallyhitched.com (I WISH I WERE STILL ENGAGED - the site it cool!) Your scale sounds fancier than mine. :) Hee hee... Mine's from Jean Coutu! A 100$ scale on sale for 29.99$, I thought it was a good deal!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates