Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
This Time I KNOW It's From My Secret Pal!
YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!

Thank you Secret Pal! What a perfect way to get home from work...to a nice big envelope with gifties inside! I wish I had a digital camera (or Yannick's Palm) so I could show pics, but I will as soon as I can. Inside is the most adorably sweet circular needle holder (which are all I ever use, circs that is), a bridal magazine (how you got the only one I didn't buy I have no idea! I saw it at the store but felt guilty about already having bought about 6 so I left it there...it's becheret! That, in my horrible spelling of a Yiddish word, means "meant to be".) and the most gorgeous stitch markers!!! The beaded ones are beautiful and the ladybug ones...they take my breath away!! I've never seen those beads before! Thank you so much!!!!!

Thank you also for the wishes about the inches. I'm getting there...slowly.

To the person who sent me the orange envelope- I wish I knew who you were! As for my taste in music, you should see my CD holder! Everything from musicals to Bon Jovi, Linkin Park to Rob Zombie, ABBA to T.A.T.U. Are you friend or family?

To Jan and Brenda and K and Pleutim and Warren- I'm so behind on comments, I put them in a folder to remember to reply and then forget they're in the folder. Thank you all for your wedding wishes and comments. This is why I love having a blog...
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 8:58 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so glad you got it! I've been anxiously waiting to hear if it arrived safely or not. Sounds like it did. :) And talk about lucky about picking the one magazine you didn't get. I must have ESP or something. :)

     
  • At 10:17 am, Blogger Peggy said…

    Don't worry about replying! Really. Just keep blogging. ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates