Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Thursday, October 20, 2005
No Really, He Said That!
I'm exhausted but wanted to mention 2 quick things:

1) I met Bradley today! All 8 lbs 1 oz, 21" of him! Too adorable, with a Maddox-like mohawk of dark brown hair all over his tiny little head. Poor Jackie's not having a good time though, so I hope he's nice and sweet all his life to make this worth it!

2) At the Knitting Meetup on Monkland tonight, we were treated to our very first knitting-themed pickup line! These three old guys came and pulled away one of the tables we were using, without asking, although the only thing on it was my drink, and the edge of my knitting pattern. Apparently they didn't notice the drink, even after it crashed to the ground and spilled everywhere. No apologies, nothing. Then one of them turned to Karine and said:
"Hey baby."
She looked at him blankly.
"Hey baby," he repeated, then, after brilliantly noticing that we were all knitting, he asked her, "did you drop a stitch?"
She looked at him blankly again and asked him to repeat himself.
"Did you drop a stitch?" he asked, "Because there's one on the floor."

I kid you not. As proof you can read about it on Deawn's blog, where it will probably be told much funnier. Much more funny. Whatever.
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 12:02 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates