Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Saturday, May 21, 2005
Happy Birthday Daddy!
First of all, it's my dad's bday today! I won't "sing" here 'cus Yannick and I already woke him up at around 9:15 this morning, singing in his ear over the phone.

I got such a good sleep last night! I had to put in earplugs because no joke Yannick's snoring has gotten so bad that Thursday night when I still hadn't fallen asleep by 5:30am I kicked him out of the room. But last night after I left our poker game early (and came upstairs, they were playing in our kitchen lol) I slept so well I didn't even hear him come to bed. Turns out Debbie, playing for the first time wiht us, was the big winner.

Until yesterday I kinda forgot that I had today off work. Now I'm trying to come up with stuff to do. My original plan was to work on the baby outfit, but I've been working on it non-stop all week and would like to take a breather and work on something else. These are my options:

1) work on the baby outfit anyways
2) try to swatch my Goldilocks to see if I can use it for a Truly Tasha's Shawl [update note: I've since decided to use my 3 skeins of Noro Kureyon in a gorgeous dark red colorway (#124) to make the shawl, and have just ordered the additional 5 skeins I'll need from my LYS. TTS will be expensive but beautiful.]
3) start my Shapely Tee with the Sirocco Cotton & Linen
4) design and knit a cover for my knitting journal (my real-life counterpart to this blog). This might not work out as I still need to get something to use with my Koigu unless I switch yarns altogether.
5) actually put stuff into the knitting journal. Right now it's got my sketches in there, but I still need to add photos of all my FOs and wips and stuff.


posted by Jennifer Lori @ 9:54 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates