Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Saturday, February 05, 2005
He's Baaaaaaack
My brother Aaron is home! It's strange 'cus he's been gone a year. We're four kids, and it's remarkable how quiet the house is when I'd go visit and there would be only the three of us (I don't live at home but I go by often).

We went to the airport after work to pick him up, he looks really good. His hair's shorter, but in that cool faux-hawk (fake mohawk) thing that seems popular on celebrities. He spent more time with his friends and Yannick then with me, but I'm glad he's home. It makes things seem back to normal. And Mike (my other brother) is back too, they'd spent the last week together in LA. And Laura (my sister), lest she feel left out, is home too, as she never left. :)

I took the plunge earlier and committed to a "yes" RSVP on the meetup.com website for the Montreal Knitting Meetup. I always wanted to go to the West Island one which is closer to my home, but it's on Thursdays at 7pm, and I work until 8 half an hour away. But today I realized that the one in town is on Wednesdays at 7pm, and I work until 6 around the corner. So I could go over early to get a seat and not feel as nervous walking in once people are already there, and it's really, really close to my work. So I RSVP'd that I'd go. I'm nervous, but excited too, since it's my first meetup. I've been to Knitting Guild meetings, but this is more "hanging out".

My dad let me go through his bead collection (yes, he has a bead collection. he was going to have my mom make necklaces and sell them, years ago) and he let me take a whole bunch of beads. So I'll be heading to Wal-Mart tomorrow for rings and will be making stitch markers with them. Maybe even send some as RAOKs...

Now we're going to watch The Terminal and go to bed. 'Night!
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 11:13 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates