Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Friday, January 28, 2005
Are these days getting longer, or is it just me?
UGH days pass soooooooo ssssssssllllllllloooooooooowwwwwww when you're sick! And I have a feeling I'm at the lingering part of the virus, where it's not sick enough that people feel sorry for you, but still sick enough that you feel crappy but can't complain because they'll say you're not really "sick" any more. And I still can't swallow.

Luckily Yannick's not home yet and I have at least an hour before he gets here, another hour after that before Julie and Rich show up for our bi-monthly card game. Which means I can finally get something accomplished! I'm having my most unproductive week ever. 3 sweaters due, 1 scarf plus photo of said scarf...and nothing to show for it but a garbage bin of wadded up Kleenexes and a half-empty box of Riccola. No knitting.

I'd like to work even longer tonight but I haven't mastered the art of knitting while playing cards. If we were doing anything else I could, but I need my hands every second to throw out my cards, and it's almost not worth it to pick up the knitting when its someone else's turn to deal, 'cus I wouldn't even get a row finished. Well, at least I have those 2 hours now.

*cough, cough*

*whimper*

Someone feel sorry for me?

*sigh*
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 6:53 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:25 am, Blogger Moze said…

    I'll feel sorry for you; I know exactly what you're going through.

    Two suggestions that I've been given: chop up an onion, let it marinate in honey over night, and take a heaping tablespoon full every morning until you're better. (At least it'll make people keep away from you....)

    Squeeze a lemon into cold water and drink (lemonade, but withut the yummy sugar. Oh, well.)

    Remember, Ricola is our friend. I'm thinking of buying stock.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates