Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Thursday, November 10, 2005
7 Things
LOL If I'm tagged I will do almost anything (but sometimes it might be good to email me and let me know I've been tagged).

7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
Have kids
Read all the books I own
Get to be a stay-at-home mom for at least a year
Get published and paid (writing or knitting, I won't be picky)
Go to Israel with Yannick
Make better friends with my siblings
Play a full game of golf

7 Things I Cannot Do:
Sing (although I do it extremely frequently. I'm the driver who looks like she's having a seizure, and I've actually lost my voice 'cus I sing so loud in the car)
Stop hating spiders
Deliberatly hurt another human being
Let go of certain things in my past
Gardening - not my thing (I'm copying you right out here Robyn. Not that I would suck if I tried to garden, but I have no interest. Once I'm home there are so many things I can do IN the house, it honestly NEVER occurs to me to go outside and clean up or do stuff.)
Jog or swim laps (although I can do aerobics for hours, weird huh?)
Admit I'm wrong when I truly believe I'm not

7 Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex:
Smile
Eyes
Someone I can feel safe in their arms
Confidence
Sense of humor
Sex appeal
Hair

7 Things I Say Most Often:
Do I have "things" I say? I giggle a lot, does that count? Um... I have NO CLUE as to this one.

7 Celebrity Crushes:
Scott Foley
Wentworth Miller
Shawn Christiansen
Johnny Depp
Brett Favre
James Denton
Gina Gershon (Yannick and I share her)
Angelina Jolie (doesn't EVERYONE have some kind of crush on her???)
Is this 8?? AJ doens't count, everyone wants her. :)

7 People I Want To Do This:
My sister
My brother
My other brother
My cousin Jon
My mom
My dad
Yannick
(sorry to all bloggers out there, I find it more interesting to hear these insights from people I think I know)
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 10:22 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:47 pm, Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    Ok, I'll "tag" you the next time and email you about it. I'm new to this!!!! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates