Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Monday, February 28, 2005
Lots to do
I just got back from my knitting class (ok, I stopped for a few errands on the way home). I only cast on and did a few rows of the blue charity sweater, but it felt so good to knit again. I haven't done anything since finishing the black and pink Snazzy Jacket Thursday night. Friday we had dinner and the movie so got home too late, Saturday I worked and then while my dad and brother and other male family and friends played poker, the respective wives/girlfriends all went to see Sideways and then for dinner. Again I got home too late to knit. And yesterday after brunch with Yannick and my friend Debbie who'd slept over Saturday night, Yannick and I cleaned the house. Until 8pm. Ugh. By that point I was so exhausted that I couldn't even bring myself to lift the needles. I did read a few knitting mags though, during commercials of "The World's Pizza Challenge" pizza cook-off. Hey, I already said Food Network is my favorite channel.

In any case, my lack of knitting lately will be more than made up for today, since my plan from now until supper time is to do nothing but knit! I'm going to put aside the charity sweater just for a few days to work on the latest sweaters for the pet accessories store. Hopefully I'll have something to post with a pic later.
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 12:53 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:18 pm, Blogger Knitty Gritty Thoughts said…

    Have a fab day knitting, I'm jealous! (j/k) I'll check back later to take a look at the pictures. =) Tell Sam HE is a very handsome grown up cat! (sorry for the confusion) =)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates