Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
good intentions
I'm so annoyed with Blogger.

I tried posting photos. I really did. But I've just sat here at the computer for 15 minutes while Firefox or Mozilla or whatever it's called sat there "uploading" my photos. I'm sorry, but after 15 minutes with no little "done" blue box, I've had enough.

A few years ago Blogger was great. Then they updated their Upload Photo page and ever since I've had such a hard time uploading photos. With Internet Explorer the photos would only upload about 10% of the time. Of course, you'd still have to sit there for 10 minutes while they "loaded" to know if it would work or not. I bugged them for a long time through email and finally they said they had a better success rate with Mozilla. Most of the time it works. But at least 20% of the time I sit here fuming at the computer waiting for that little blue button.

Tonight I've had enough. So no photos for you. Feel free to complain to Blogger about it. Maybe they'll finally fix the problem.

(Funny...I search in their archives and find hundreds of people saying they have problems uploading...yet they don't think they have a problem...)
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 9:52 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:22 pm, Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    Beta.blogger has no problems with uploading. I've never had a problem! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates