Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Thursday, October 19, 2006
wanna see what i did to my hair?
Remember those wedding photos of mine? Remember how long and blond my hair was?

Knowing I wanted it so long and so blond for the wedding drove me nuts because all I could think about was cutting it and changing the color, like I do every few years. So once I was back from our honeymoon and had a day off I went to the salon.This isn't such a great photo, but that's 'cus I'm cropped out of a living room scene of about 30 people. This was at a party the weekend I had the hair done (the only reason it looks good, because it hasn't had that flip-under thing going on since!). I don't know why I'm biting my hand, but the photo is meant to show you the hair.
Not such a great photo of the hair, but I have so few of Yannick and I that I couldn't resist posting it.

You like?
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 9:28 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:17 pm, Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    I noticed on Monday your hair was a different colour - but I wasn't sure, so I didn't want to say anything. Your hair stylist let you dye your hair? You Bad bad girl!

     
  • At 12:36 pm, Blogger K. said…

    I do like the darker hair, it's super pretty, esp. with the tan! You go Jen! Lol!

     
  • At 5:22 pm, Blogger JayJay said…

    Wow! Love the hair! I'm not sure what to do with mine, so perhaps seeing how lovely yours looks will motivate me to decide.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates