Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
photos
but not wedding photos, I'm still going through those.

This is the progress on Yannick's Birthday Socks. I'm not letting myself knit anything else until this pair is done and on his feet.Check out that symmetry! I managed to get them both started at exactly the same spot! I like fraternal socks every once in a while, but this pair twinned up perfectly!

This is the Honeymoon Shawl (Fiber Trends' Shoalwater Shawl). It will be next to finish once the Bday socks are done.You can't tell from this photo (lace photographs horribly pre-blocking!) but this shawl is actually pretty big so far.
I tried to show a bit of the lace, but since this pattern is more flowy- than patterned, it doesn't show well.

Remember the Bowling Socks? I'm thinking they'll be a Hanukah gift now, as I have a lot of stuff I want to knit before next summer...and the time keeps ticking away.

On a last note, here's something we found at the Dollar Store near my grandmother's condo in Hallandale. Proof that you can buy anything in the States.Moses- the Action Figure!
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 5:48 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:28 pm, Blogger JayJay said…

    I love the striping on the socks! Very cool and manly. The shawl looks like it's coming along too. I can't wait to see it all blocked. Ivory shawls are so lovely and wearable!

    LOL at the Moses action figure! Is he a tub toy? (gotta part the sea, afterall)

     
  • At 9:21 pm, Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    That action figure is hysterical!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates