Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Friday, October 06, 2006
you've waited long enough...WEDDING PHOTOS!
Yannick's family:
His sister Brigitte, her husband Matthieu, me, Yannick, his mom Nicole, his dad Marcel
Brigitte & Matthieu's sons: Justin (5), Alexandre (10), Nicholas (9), William (3)

My sister Laura, my mom Betti and me.

The huppah is the wedding canopy we got married under.

Me under the huppah.

Yannick!

Me in the bridal room.

I love this photo...my garter, my shoes, earrings, necklace, bracelet, veil, bouquet, hair comb and our wedding rings.

He's so cute!

Me again.

My parents' and in-laws' favorite photo of me.

Me and my sister Laura

Getting married! Under the huppah there are Yannick's parents, Kevin (his best man), us,
the minister who married us, my parents and Laura (my maid of honor).

The bridal party (row by row):
Richard (our good friend), Jon (my cousin), Mike (my brother), Robyn (my cousin)
Julie (one of my best friends and Rich's wife), Kevin (Yannick's best friend), Kevin (our good friend)
Yannick, me, Aaron (my brother), Nicholas (Yannick's nephew), Stacey (my cousin)
Laura (my sister), Justin (Yannick's nephew), William (Yannick's nephew), Debbie (one of my best friends), Jackie (one of my best friends and Kevin's wife)
Alexandre (Yannick's nephew), Vanessa (my cousin)

Laura was my maid of honor, Kevin was Yannick's best man, Rich, Kevin, Jon, Mike and Aaron were our ushers, Julie, Jackie, Debbie, Robyn and Stacey were our bridesmaids, Alex, Nick, Justin and William were our ring bearers and Vanessa was our flower girl.

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 10:20 am  
5 Comments:
  • At 12:00 pm, Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    Gorgeous - I love it!

     
  • At 6:11 pm, Blogger JayJay said…

    Your photos are absolutely beautiful and you were a stunning bride! Were your bridesmaid dresses burgundy or more of a cocoa brown? (I can't quite tell in the photos). Either way, very elegant colors for a fall wedding.

     
  • At 9:24 pm, Blogger K. said…

    You look soooooo pretty!!! Congratulations!!!!! I love the brown dresses and I must say that you looked wicked good! Can't wait to see yoU!

     
  • At 12:05 pm, Blogger Karine said…

    Hot bride! And Yannick looks great two...

     
  • At 9:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish you and Yannik the best. Good health many years of happiness together and beautiful children.Nicole.The poodle skirt lady.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates