Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Friday, November 24, 2006
crap.
Ok, you can read the previous post to see what I tried doing. For some odd reason, it worked on my work computer, but now I see that (just as a few of you have seen) the whole linking to the free patterns thing isn't working. So here's the new way.

When you click on "Free Patterns" it will take you to the Yahoo group I created for my blog. You do need to sign in to become a member (which will require validation by me to avoid automated spammers...but don't worry, I'll approve you). SEE BELOW. Once you are a member you will have access to the files which is where the free patterns are stored. You can print them from there or save them to your computer. Once you are a member you will also get emailed when new patterns are uploaded. Don't worry- this is not a chat group. It is set up as newsletter only...meaning you will only get emails when new patterns are available. I won't be clogging up your inboxes.

Sorry to make you do the extra step, but the original way isn't working and I'm out of ideas.

UPDATED TO ADD: I have changed the site so you only have to go sign up and it will automatically let you and you can get the pattern without having to wait for me to approve you. I will change this back if too many computer-generated spammers hell-bent on taking over the world try to sign up. In the meantime you all now have open access. Enjoy.
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 9:52 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:24 pm, Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    I am going to see where I can get it uploaded for easy download.... :) I may be able to come up with something.

     
  • At 3:07 pm, Blogger Caroline said…

    Thank you!

    I downloaded the pattern. I don't know when I'll be able to make them, but I really want to someday.

     
  • At 9:42 pm, Blogger JayJay said…

    How nice of you to go through all this trouble so we can all have bowling socks! This confirms my hypothesis that knitters really are the best people. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates