Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Friday, November 24, 2006
guess what?
Some of you might have noticed that I have been making changes to my sidebar over there -->

The reason for that is because I have decided that I will be dropping my hosting provider as soon as I can figure out how to take my complete blog (archives and all) and make it upload to Blogger's servers instead of my host's servers (without losing anything, of course). What this means is that I am slowly changing my sidebar to remove links that I will lose once I drop them, like links to pages I have created outside of Blogger.

What does this mean for you? Nothing. I will be keeping my domain (jeloca.com) and will have it automatically redirect to my new (free) blogspot address, so other than your bookmark looking a little different, you won't notice any changes.

This is the reason for my delay in posting the Bowling sock pattern, however. I wanted to make sure I posted it in such a way that the link would not get messed up when the conversion takes place, and Blogger doesn't let me upload a 2mg PDF file, so I had to wrack my brain and figure out another way.

I did it.

With much thanks to Patons for generously allowing me to share this pattern with you guys, and with much more thanks (and adoration) to my cousin Robyn for taking the time to look over the lousy 6.40 mg PDF file I'd created and whip it compress it nicely into its new 2.01 mg shape, I humbly present to you...

...the Bowling Sock Pattern.

It's over there in the sidebar. Enjoy!

p.s. Clicking on the free pattern link will bring it up as an onscreen PDF file. All you need to do is click on the little "diskette" save icon to rename it and save it onto your desktop for future use.
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 5:26 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 8:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,

    Thanks so much to you, your cousin and Patons for making this pattern available. Now it may be because I am working on a Mac at the moment, but I can't get the link to work. Patons' Bowling is one click and it comes up as 'Document Not Found', the same happens when I click on Sock Pattern. *sorry*.

     
  • At 9:11 pm, Blogger Karine said…

    You should join the Blogger help group on Groups.Google. They could be of help for the file transfer. Good luck.

     
  • At 9:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The links don't work for me either.

     
  • At 11:22 pm, Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    Linkage don't work for me either :( I tested it out for you, seeing as though I have the pattern! LOL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates