Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Saturday, September 23, 2006
first post as a Mrs
Hi!

I'm back!

Had a great time at the wedding! Everything and everyone looked beautiful and the food was out of this world! I know there are a million photos of the wedding floating around in cyberspace from all the guests who brought digital cameras and uploaded the photos to online albums...but I'm too lazy to go find one right now. I just got back and I'm still vegging.

The wedding was a real party, with the last guests leaving at almost 3am!! We're a party animal bunch, let me tell you. The next day we had a brunch for the out-of-towners, and then Yannick and I spent the rest of the day and night packing because Tuesday morning we left for our honeymoon.

The honeymoon was a blast, both the weeks in Florida and the parts on the cruise. I would have photos to upload and show off...but...(this is embarassing)...on the last night of the cruise, at the end of the 2nd week of our 3 week honeymoon...I accidentally erased the memory card in our digital camera.

I know.

So there are no photos to show...but we're seeing about having them recovered, if possible.

In the meantime rest assured that I had a wonderful time, am rested, am somewhat tanned, am happy, and am loved.

I wish the same to you all, especially now during the holidays.

L'Shana Tova and Happy New Year to everyone.
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 4:51 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 7:41 am, Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    Glad you had a good time. I hope my dad can recover your memory card, I'd love to see your photos! Post wedding photos when you can! I'd love to see what other people took! (Since being a bridesmaid I couldn't really take much until after at the party!)

     
  • At 10:59 am, Blogger JayJay said…

    Congratulations! My husband and I just celebrated our 3 year anniversary on September 6th. Enjoy being married, it's wonderful!

    I hope you are able to recover your honeymoon photos.

     
  • At 1:46 pm, Blogger K. said…

    I can't wait to see pics!!!!!!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates