Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
SP12 QOTW
This is the Question of the Week for week 2:
As a kid, what did you look forward to most about summer vacation/break/holiday?

I'd have to say that I looked most forwards to not having to be in school and do homework. Freedom, basically.

To those of you who were looking for information on the yaron used for the Phlox socks- I'll be posting that later today (I don't have the link to the handpainter's etsy shop here).

To everyone in Quebec- enjoy the day off!

Labels:

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 9:44 am  
5 Comments:
  • At 2:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Jennifer Lori I love the sock pattern and yarn. Would you add me to the mailing list to get the info about the sock club. I'm very interested in the Phlox Socks. email me at momandad13@aol.com Thanks Joanne

     
  • At 3:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! I love the Phlox yarn - is it available on its own, or just as part of a sock kit? I hope I can just buy the yarn, because I don't do socks, cute as that pattern is.

     
  • At 10:21 pm, Blogger JayJay said…

    Even with summer breaks as a college professor, it's still not the same. That kind of freedom is only for children.

     
  • At 7:09 am, Blogger Arianne said…

    Please could you e-mail me when the Phlox pattern is available?

    I can be e-mailed at:

    Arianne Solo
    darklighter_solo@hotmail.com

     
  • At 11:04 am, Blogger Tara said…

    You're a famous designer! Luckily, I have the kit already (and I know where to get more of the same yarn! Bwahahahahaha!!!)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates