Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
by the way...
*I* can't show you yet what the Phlox Socks look like, but if you want to click here, you can see Stephanie's lovely pair. Yes, the Yarn Harlot Herself has knit my socks, and made the cutest little modification. Of course, I can't tell you what the modification is until I can tell you some details about the pattern (July 1st), but feel free to go on over and check hers out. You can also see them on Ravelry if you prefer, hers are here, and the pattern's page is here.

---

Now then, this isn't just the Phlox Socks blog, folks. There has been other knitting going on at Casa Del Jennifer. Yet another Ballband Dishcloth has sprung forth from my needles. I don't have the photos with me here at work, but I'll post them here and on Ravelry later tonight, I hope. I've finished the green and white one and have begun a pink and white one.

I'll be leaving work in a little bit to go to Mackenzie's bris, and it will be a nice little diversion from my day (although I'll probably enjoy it a lot more than Mackenzie will!). Jakob will get to see his cousins, and I'll get to have lunch with Yannick for a nice change.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 10:40 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 4:14 pm, Blogger Tara said…

    Jeez, how many times have you posted today anyway??? It seems like every time I check my bloglines there's a new post from you! Has fame gone to your head? :)

     
  • At 2:26 pm, Blogger Dianne said…

    Wow, you're famous! The socks are lovely.

     
  • At 11:18 am, Blogger JayJay said…

    I'm so happy that your pattern is meeting with such acclaim! I checked it out and it really is adorable. If I ever figure out how to knit socks, I would definitely like a pair.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates