Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Saturday, May 24, 2008
secret stuff
Argh. It's tough when there's stuff going on (p.s. I almost typed "it's tuff when there's stuff...") and I can't blog about it.

I've been knitting like mad every night. As I've mentioned previously, I'm designing the sock for Robyn's Robyn's Nest June Sock Club Kit (that's a mouthful!) and seeing as how it's sold out twice, I'm trying very hard to have a sock that people will like.

I've finished designing the sock itself, and am in the process of typing up the pattern. I will then be knitting up a second sock following the pattern only, and choosing a different size than my first sample. This way I'm trying to test-knit my own pattern. The only downside to all this is that I can't show you progress photos or even the yarn itself. But trust me- the yarn is beautiful, and I hope the sock is good too. :)

Once the sock is done I will have to rush like mad to design and knit my Mary Maxim contest submissions, since they have to arrive by mail in Ontario no later than June 20th. In other words, I've got less than 1 month to design them, knit them and mail them off, plus allow time for shipping. But no pressure, right?

Can you believe I'd actually thought I could squeeze 2 dinosaurs into this schedule? *snort*

On a slightly unrelated note- I've just signed up for Secret Pal 12. I haven't done a secret pal exchange since they were at number 6 or so, so I'm looking forwards to this one.

Oh- and Pete Grimaldi of Skin MD Natural wants me to let you all know that the free samples (like the one I reviewed) are still available, so if you have a blog and want some free skincare to try out, head over to their website! (The links are in my last post).

Labels: , ,

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 9:28 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:35 pm, Blogger Tara said…

    I cannot WAIT to see what you come up with for the sock club. But really, no pressure :)

     
  • At 11:12 am, Blogger Laura said…

    One of these days I will join the sock club. I really want to.

    P.S. Tag, you're it. See my blog.

     
  • At 2:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hee hee !! I am glad you like the yarn ;-) !!

     
  • At 6:16 pm, Blogger JayJay said…

    Can you post a photo of your finished sock? I would love to see it. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates