Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Monday, May 12, 2008
51 weeks
Before I get too sidetracked, here is last week's photo- Mommy with Jakob at 51 weeks.

We had a great weekend with family, and celebrated Mother's Day by attending an engagement brunch for my cousin and his fiance. We napped, which was wonderful, and in the evening we went to my parents' house for supper. Absolutely no knitting was done on Mother's Day, and it was alright with me. (Did I mention the 2 hour nap?!?)

Today was fun and full and busy. Jakob's playgroup decided to meet at a local park instead of at one of our homes, and I got my sister to come along and hang out with us. Jakob doesn't seem to enjoy the swings as much as he used to, but we had a good time sitting in the shade under a tree with about 10 other moms and kids. I drove my sister to work, then went upstairs in the mall to visit my brother (who would kill me if I was in the mall with Jakob and didn't go visit him. By the time we got home we were right in time to meet Maaike and go to the park with her and her daughter, then I brought Jakob home and gave him supper. He hadn't napped this afternoon so he went to bed a little early and I was able to enjoy a nice supper with Yannick and then some knitting/TV time.

I've got a busy week ahead of me and a lot of rearranging to do at work tomorrow since Yannick moved my entire office area to create a play area for Jakob. Tomorrow is the MKG meeting, Wed I might have supper plans, and Thurs is the West Island Knits meetup and/or the supper plans from Wed if they get pushed off. Friday Yannick and I were thinking about going to the movies, and Saturday...

...Saturday is Jakob's first birthday. I know.

I'm going to bed.
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 11:28 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:54 pm, Blogger Tara said…

    I hear ya. I've got so many errands to run, and with Phil out of town on business this week, everything is getting pushed back to this weekend. Trouble is, the weekends are hectic enough as it is! Ah, motherhood.

     
  • At 12:37 am, Blogger K. said…

    Yay a birthday!!!!!!!! You guys look adorable!

     
  • At 6:24 pm, Blogger JayJay said…

    Napping, I vaguely remember what that is. Sounds like a lovely day.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates