Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
fri, sept 14
Friday was hectic! I didn't go out all day because I was working on my submissions. They were due Saturday and I wanted to have them sent off before then. I even refused to go to the park with Maaike and Erika because I was working so hard to get them done.

Because I spent most of the day on the computer, I had to get creative in finding places for Jakob to play. I brought his play mat upstairs so we'd have that, and at times I put him on the bed behind me. I sit so close to the bed that the back of my chair touches it, so I was able to sit sideways and watch him while I worked. I was also close enough to swoop down for cuddles and kisses whenever I wanted too!

I love this peaceful look! He has completely discovered his hands and feet and will sometimes spend a few moments just staring at them, watching them work. Of course, two moments after taking this photo he was sucking on his toes and drooling. :)

We went to my parents' house again, this time for leftovers. We only stayed until 10pm then came home to feed Jakob and put him to bed.

I can't believe it...I had so much work still left to do for my submissions that I stayed up until 2:00am! I really wanted to get to bed earlier since Maaike and I were going to Effiloche in the morning and I knew I had to get up early, but I had no choice if I wanted to get my submissions in before the deadline expired.

I DID get a few rows knit on the Montego Bay scarf, however.

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 5:16 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:42 pm, Blogger JayJay said…

    Eeek! What a long night. I hope you get something accepted! I have another friend who submitted, too, so I'm hoping to have special access to the a couple pattern writers for the next issue of Knitty. Maybe your knitting fame will rub off. ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates