Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Monday, September 10, 2007
Friday and Saturday, Sept 7 & 8
Mommy with Jakob at 16 wks (and 1 day)
I forgot to take the weekly photo on Thursday- oops!
What did we do on Friday? I can't remember...so I think we just vegged in the house all day and I worked on catching up the blog. Friday afternoon I went to the park with Maaike to take some photos for my Knitty submission and realized once we got there that I'd forgotten some necessary props, so we only did a short session.
Friday night? I think we just had supper and hung out.
Oh- I just remembered, but am too lazy to go back and edit...Thursday night my friend Debbie also came over. Sorry Debbie! :)
On Saturday we went for lunch at the new Mike's Restaurant with Julie and Rich. Wow Mike's sure went swanky! The food was good but they tried SO hard to be ritzy...instead of bread at the table it was mini baguettes which came to the table in paper cones that were suspended in metal holders. None of us had the same plate, they were all white but sized to your food...which was great when you had pasta or a sub but my small sandwich was on a plate no wider than the sandwich...which was NOT good when the sandwich top fell over. I had to eat over my salad bowl so as not to make a mess on the table. It was tasty though!
Saturday night my parents babysat Jakob and Yannick and I went to see The Bourne Ultimatum. It was a great movie! I just ordered the books...I understand that their only similarity is the fact that they star a guy named Jason Bourne with amnesia...but that the books are supposedly 100,000 times better. I can't wait to get them!
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 10:27 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you get all of the Bourne books, or just the last one? I wouldn't mind reading them after you're done with them. ;-)

     
  • At 1:43 pm, Blogger JayJay said…

    My husband said the same thing about the Bourne books, the movies and books are completely different. He does like both, however.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates