Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Monday, September 10, 2007
Sunday and Monday, Sept 9 and 10
Sunday was Julie's birthday- Happy Birthday Julie!

Yannick had to work so Jakob and I had our usual day...feed, sleep, feed, try to knit, feed, play, feed, repeat ad nauseum. We had some fun playtime, and since lately he loves to try and stand, I figured we'd work on getting there by practicing his sitting first.

He did so well in his Bumbo...

...that I put on the Bumbo tray for the first time. At first he was confused but it didn't take him long to realize that his toys were within reach...and that meant he could try to eat them!
He's already started bringing everything to his mouth, anything for his little gums to work at.

Sunday afternoon and night we vegged around the house, picked up some supper at Gigi's (delicious, thanks Maaike!) and watched Big Brother before catching up on the next Harry Potter chapter. Yannick's parents slept over so we spent some time with them before bed.

Today I didn't do too much. I went to the bank to pay my license fees (always due on your birthday every two years, so I cut it really close this year LOL), then spent the rest of the day trying to finish my Knitty submission so I can photograph it. I went back to the park with Maaike and Jakob to do some more photos for my other submission, then came home and kept knitting. Yannick came home in time for supper with us but left again for his football pool picks, and I finally managed to finish my knitting. Now I just need to weave in the ends, do some seaming (uh...reverse that order) and type it up.

I leave you with this video of our little chatterbox. He talks like this ALL the time now, and it's absolutely hysterical! (Please ignore my silly voice at the end...I was trying to make him laugh and I kinda sound like a man). :)

Labels:

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 11:00 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 5:02 pm, Blogger K. said…

    omg sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's crazy how he really looks like both you and Yannick! Adorable!

     
  • At 8:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jennifer, my blog address is onestitchforward,wordpres.com
    i need to post agin ruby

     
  • At 1:41 pm, Blogger JayJay said…

    Jakob is so cute!!! I can't believe how fast he is growing!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates