Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Monday, February 06, 2006

This tries to show the colors of the yarn. It's hard to see, even in real life, 'cus it's really subtle. There is a slight repeat, but it's broad. The toe started with gray that is mixed with dark gray, then goes into gray with blue, then gray with pale gray, then repeats. You can really see the gray with pale gray part 'cus it looks lightest, and the gray with dark part looks almost denim. The blue section is really subtle, but it's there.
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 2:13 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:19 pm, Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    Don't show the socks to Jamie - I'm not ready to make him a pair yet - even though he asked - lol... On another note - you will get through your period of "lost" - I am here for you if you need me.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates