Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Saturday, February 04, 2006
Jamais Deux Sans Trois
Bad luck happens in threes they say. My mom was so worried about that. A few weeks ago my sister smashed their car (she's fine, car's a total wreck). Tuesday I had my car accident. And well today my maternal grandmother passed away. I know she's been unwell for a while, not sick exactly but unable to communicate and needing full assistance, and it's been a few years since she's been able to live on her own and talk and stuff, but it's still a big shock, especially since she wasn't ill or anything recently. Just peacefully (I hope), sitting up in her chair. So I might be awol for a bit, nothing new with me, but just letting you know.
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 7:07 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:34 pm, Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    I love you. My condolences. I love you. I am here for anything you may need. Keep in touch w/details. I love you. GLAD BOTH YOU & YOUR SISTER ARE OKAY (I didn't know about Laura's accident, I guess that's why your mom had the rental when we went for bridesmaids dresses?) I love you. Everything will be okay. I'm glad Helen won't be in pain anymore, it was hard to see her in the condition she was, I am glad that it was peacefully. Again - anything you need. Don't hesitate to call - or ask. I am here for you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates