Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Thursday, February 17, 2005
Thursday (after the fact)
(actually being posted on Feb 21 'cus I was too busy/lazy to post on time)

I knit through lunch again today, but I didn't mind so much because it is Thursday and what is Thursday at work? Sushi Thursday! Every Thursday for over a year I've ordered sushi for dinner, for 3 reasons. 1- it's the only night I work late enough to have a supper break, and 2- the place we order from is the Best Sushi I've Ever Eaten and 3- The Most Inexpensive Sushi I've Ever Bought.

I did knit like mad when I got home though, and finished the 2nd Mock Cable dog sweater!




the sweater on the right is the 1st (the bigger one). The 2nd was the smaller one.

Once that was done I quickly knit up a little "scarf" with all of my fun-fur type yarns. I did 15 sts wide (although I later realized I should only have used about 5 sts) and did about an inch of each color. This was to give to the pet accessories store as well so they could choose the accent colors for the Snazzy Jacket w/Faux Fur. Remember? This one: I didn't want to get a call saying "Make it with purple" and then look at the 3 different purples I have wondering which one, so I made up this scarf. Tomorrow I will attach little price-tag labels to each color and letter them A through O, which will correspond with the list I made for myself of which color refers to which skein.



Lastly, I made up 2 quick size/content tags for the sweaters, and I was off to bed. Finally- it was almost 2:00am!

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 12:49 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates