Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
3 generations
I saw these photos on my cousin Amy's site and couldn't resist stealing them from her.

Three generations are represented here, the fourth one (my generation) is missing 'cus we were the ones taking the photos and trying to get the kids to smile.
From the left-
my mom, my great-aunt Rhoda (Reta's sister), Jakob, my paternal grandmother Reta, Sean (Robyn's son), my aunt Carol (Robyn's and Amy's mom, Reta's daughter and my dad's sister).

The two bubbies with their grandsons- my mom and her sister-in-law.

These photos were from the seder on Sunday night at my aunt's house. There was much food, not much knitting, and some hockey.

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 2:17 pm  
5 Comments:
  • At 4:38 pm, Blogger ~Jo~ said…

    WOW! The bubbies sure don't look their age, they must be very young bubbies. ;) There are some great genes in your family, that's for sure! :)

     
  • At 6:12 pm, Blogger Caroline said…

    Your mom and Robyn's mom both look like they should be the kids' mothers, not their grandmas! They look so young and pretty!

     
  • At 9:44 am, Blogger Amelah said…

    Aaack! So you still my photo and then refer to Carol as Robyn's mom??? What about my mom too! LOL!!!

    I am sure our moms will love those comments..that they don't look old enough to be grandmothers!! Hee hee :)

    I take great photo's eh?

     
  • At 9:44 am, Blogger Amelah said…

    Aaack! So you still my photo and then refer to Carol as Robyn's mom??? What about my mom too! LOL!!!

    I am sure our moms will love those comments..that they don't look old enough to be grandmothers!! Hee hee :)

    I take great photo's eh?

     
  • At 10:19 am, Blogger JayJay said…

    I agree, those are some young-looking grandmothers.

    I hope you all had a good Passover!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates