Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
he rolled!
/begin mommy talk

I'm so proud! Jakob was on his playmat on the floor while I ate lunch. I looked down to check on him, and he was on his back, trying to get the toys I'd put out of reach. I glanced at the TV, ate a bite or two, and when I looked back at him he was on his stomach playing with the toy!

He's done a complete 180 roll two or three times while he was sleeping, but while awake (and, I'm assuming, deliberate) he's tried to turn but gotten stuck at the armpits because he didn't know how to get his arms out of the way. So he'd wind up with his belly and legs face-down but his chest twisted and his head back.

This was the first time I've ever seen him do a 180 while awake! Not on only that, but a few minutes later once he was back on his back, he was playing with a toy and rolled over again, while I watched and still holding the toy!

I know this means a step closer to crawling and any chance I have to knit while he's awake will go right out the window, but it's still a milestone for him and I'm so proud!

/end mommy talk

Regular knitting stuff will resume in the next post.
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 12:55 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah Jakob!

    now you also need to keep your balls of yarn out of his reach, because it's soooo tempting for a little one to want to go for those colorful yarncakes and want to put them in the mouth. Yummy!

     
  • At 3:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Much applause for Jakob. Congratulations, proud momma.
    :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates