Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Sunday, June 04, 2006
I'm going to kill him.
Yannick has been sick since Friday. Since Friday I've been holed up in the spare bedroom, refusing to touch any surface that he's been near. I've been taking my vitamins. I've been drinking lots of water. I've been avoiding him.

Guess who woke up sick at 5:30 this morning?

I so wanted to stay in bed all day. Except for the sore muscles, sniffles, clogged ears and the uncanny way it felt EXACTLY like I was digesting burning pins each time I swallowed, I almost felt like it was something a few more hours of sleep could cure. No such luck.

I had to buy my wedding dress shoes. My mom and Laura picked me up and we went to BCBG downtown to get Laura's maid-of-honor dress, then to St-Hubert street for my shoes. I love my shoes. I LOVE my shoes. I love them so much I can't wait for the wedding mainly because of how much I love my shoes, and I can't wait until after the wedding when I will re-dye them black and will get to wear them with a skirt or dressy pants. They are cute, sexy, can be dyed to match my dress, and are comfortable to wear. Love. My. Shoes.

I knit on the silly Fun Fur Purse in the car, because it was stockinette and dark and made me concentrate so I couldn't think of how awful I felt. I also want it finished so I can free up the needles and not feel too guilty about starting something new.

Now I'm home and just took a NeoCitran, which means I'll probably be asleep in 15 minutes. Want proof of how crappy I feel?

There are 4 rows left to knit on the last Sunrise Sock. 4 rows. That's it. Knit 4 rows of 2x2 rib, BO then finito. Done. Empty sock needles waiting for the next pair. 4 rows.

And I'm not knitting.
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 7:21 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:24 pm, Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    FEEL BETTER SOON! I know exactly how you feel - I'm still not back to 100%. Feel better so we can go knitting Wednesday night, and to the Garden party on Saturday - and GET WELL for your Bridal Shower! I can't wait to see these awesome shoes!!!!!! (I felt the EXACT same way about my wedding shoes too!)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates