Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Friday, April 28, 2006
Progress
At least, through this migraine haze, I'm getting stuff done.

I finished the Comfort Clapotis this morning. Started Apr 1, finished Apr 28- not bad! Especially since I haven't worked on it in 2 weeks because I've been working on the FNWC job. I DID managed to snap a pic this morning but as I was zooming in for a better shot my batteries died, so I'll post later once they finish recharging.

The FNWC is thisclose to being done. Just have the side seams left, then a few rows for the neck. Had minor setbacks during seaming since the yarn I was given to seam is not too difficult to tear, and when I mattress stitch I tend to bunch then pull flat...so there were at least 2 occassions when I was pulling the section flat and heard that ominous SNAP and had to pull out the entire seam. Did I mention that I was only given a little ball of that other yarn for seaming? Of course I didn't measure first to be assured that I'd have plenty, so each little bit I was taking off was alternated with crossing my fingers that I'd have enough left to finish the sweater.
NOTE TO SELF: measure first, worry less.

One last little bit of progress: down 12 lbs towards my weight-loss goal. I'm not stating my weight publicly, nor how much I want to lose, but let's just say that I'd like my wedding dress to have to be taken in during alterations, not let out. And I want it taken in A LOT. I only plan on getting married once, so I'd like to look as slim, sexy and pretty as possible for that day, and those pictures! (and the video...) Go me!
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 5:13 pm  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates