Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
I hate migraines.
I haven't posted lately. I'm not apologizing for that, just making a statement of fact. Doesn't seem to matter much, since no one really reads this blog anyways.

Made it through Passover ok, but for the headaches. Been knitting tons.

Picked up a job knitting for Veronik and Mona, doing FNWC- a sample sweater for one of the new yarns. It's wonderful, fluffy stuff. Can't show a pic but the sweater is whizzing along...one sleeve left then seaming and neckline.

I also was working on the Comfort Clapotis before starting the FNWC. I'm right at the decreases, and hope to have it done soon to give to the intended recipient.

I also worked on the finishing gig for my LYS. I need to have that done to bring them by the end of this week 'cus there's more waiting. I have to say, it's not fun finishing someone else's work. At least with my work I know how the knitting was done, and can plan for the finishing during the process. With someone else's I'm going at it blind. Ah well.

Saw my doc re: migraines. He has no clue, but gave me something to help. Luckily I get to stop the other somethings I was on since the car accident, because my bedside table was starting to look like a pharmacy.

Hope everyone is well. For those of you who are in my sidebar, I do go to your blogs daily. Where has everyone been? Blogging is getting very lonely.
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 5:23 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:34 am, Blogger K. said…

    Hey, some of us read your blog!!! It sucks that you have migraines, mine have dissapeared out of the blue, I hope the same happens to you...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates