Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
It IS Spring, Right?
This is the view from my front door. I should be confused...except this happens every year.
Happy Spring everyone!

I had a great time in TO over the weekend. Many amusing things occurred...most involving my family. I will put together a post of highlights as soon as my mom sends me over some pics 'cus I forgot to bring our camera. (Ok, I forgot we even had a camera, and that we would be going somewhere camera-worthy).

I ditched going to my sister's fashion show tonight. Don't label me a horrible sister, she's in 1 number right at the end that lasts about 2.5 minutes, and I've already seen hundreds of her dance and fashion shows. The main thing drawing me to this one was that it is hosted by Jenna and Ethan...that would be 2 winners of the TV show Survivor, and a couple, last I bothered checking. I was all excited until I woke up this morning to rain and a migraine. Plus my online TV guide didn't work so I couldn't tape anything...and then it hit me. I don't need to go to a Jewish youth organization's fashion show so I can see TV celebrities. My mom was in a movie. Technically my sister was too. I was in a made-for-TV movie. My entire immediate family was in a show on Life Network. My brother did a season of reality TV in Australia. My other brother is an extra in TV and actual coming-to-theaters movies. My cousin is a TV reporter. My other cousin works with Michael Moore and other big names. Why do I need to go sit in a crowd and be a faceless, nameless blob amongst others just to catch a glimpse of 2 people who were on TV a few times? I can pick up the phone and call a few such celebrities any time I want.

I'd rather knit.
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 7:29 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 4:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work!
    [url=http://qnupkwnc.com/hibn/iouw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://fuyndumr.com/xbxk/ooqg.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 4:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 4:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well done!
    http://qnupkwnc.com/hibn/iouw.html | http://vdizmaem.com/lbzg/ijos.html

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates