Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Saturday, March 25, 2006
Sleepy...So Very Sleepy...
Not from any deficiencies or sickness, just due to going to bed after 1:00am and waking up at 6:30am. We had a fun dinner at Fourquet Fourchette last night for Mike's birthday, and he was gifted with the aptly named Mike's Hat. It fits! That took a big worry off my mind, and I was able to relax and enjoy my food. Excellent meal as always there. They have a "maple" special going on so you had a choice of a maple-infused menu or the normal menu (which is still pretty spectacular). Couldn't pass up their little breads, even though they're not GI. Everything was delicious as usual.

This morning I was up so early 'cus I had a hair appointment. Finished by 11:00 (yes, it took 3.25 hrs to color my hair) and my dad wasn't at work yet so I went to the mall across the street and had some breakfast. I knit through the appointment even though my heart stopped every time a drop of color fell off the brush- I'm always afraid it will fall on my project! I also knit through breakfast 'cus a) I was alone, b) I didn't have a book with me, and c) I have books in my Palm but it's a huge battery drain and I was running low already. I'm about 10 rows away from being finished the increase section. I can't wait to start dropping stitches!
Whole Wheat Toast, Green Tea and Clapotis- the breakfast of champions!
Went blog-surfing at work to find finished items made using the Marble yarn and somehow found a link to this:
http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/top-10-strangest-lego-creations Check it out- one of the top 10 Lego creations is an actual working knitting machine!
Now to go home. No knitting tonight, tonight we POKER!
wish me luck

To Darryl from CWH: How cool! Thanks for writing to me! Yannick and I loved the show. He's the handyman in our home so he was looking forwards to seeing what the show considered "worst" and I was looking forwards to seeing what he thought of the tasks and stuff. You 5 rocked! The show is very entertaining but it doesn't feel like fun is being poked at anyone's expense. I can't wait to watch the next episodes and see what happens! Yannick wants me to let you know that we both agreed that you definately deserved the Most Improved Toolbelt.


posted by Jennifer Lori @ 2:10 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates