Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Coming Soon...
I just realized that I can email the photos I take with my camera phone to myself, and then post them to my blog. I'm going to do a bunch of photos and try and post them over the next few days.

I also found out I can email the pics directly to blogger, so we'll see if I can get that set up.

I also might have to move my blog away from Blogger, if they don't get their photos thing working properly. I'm getting really frustrated with it, but I'll take that up with them.

Oh...

...since I'm such a tease...


....

...I got my wedding dress...

... :]
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 10:42 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! You got your dress! Too bad you can't post a picture of it. I'd love to see it. :) Did you get your package yet? - Your Secret Pal

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates