Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Shapely Tank Almost Done
Sunday I braved my fears and headed off to the meetup at Gare Centrale. I was nervous 'cus I've never driven downtown before, but I cheated by parking at a metro and taking the metro down. It went fine, and I had a really good time meeting everyone I've chatted with in the montrealknits yahoo group.

Monday I spent vegging and knitting- the perfect things to be doing when a sudden rainstorm comes down faster and more sudden then I've ever seen. I had the windows open and the sound was so relaxing! (Until the 1-full-minute long clap of thunder). Then Yannick picked me up and we went for dinner with Jackie and Kevin, then back to their house 'cus *horrors* they'd never seen Shrek 2. So we brought it over.

Yesterday I worked and did more knitting when I got home. I finished the back of Shapely Tank and did a 3-needle BO to seam the shoulders together. Now I just need to seam the sides and pick up and work the garter rounds for the neck. I'm a little worried it will be too snug after all, and that I'll look like I'm wearing a big potato sack. Yannick says not to worry until I've actually finished it, so I'll try to hold judgements until then.

I also heard from my secret pal for the first time, so YAY! This is my first time doing a secret pal thing, so I'm really excited.



posted by Jennifer Lori @ 10:37 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:33 pm, Blogger Caroline said…

    Hey, it was nice meeting you! I'm sorry I wasn't more talkative, I was feeling a bit weird and dizzy.

    Anyways, you made me want to make the shapely tank now. :p

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates