Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Monday, June 20, 2005
Progress...
...gave in all 11 rolls of film, should have them ready by Tues or so

...picked up the Patons Shetland Chunky and Allure to make Yafit's wedding gift (Glam Coat), and the Canadiana for Bernie's (Intertwined Cables Scarf) and 5 more skeins of Noro Kureyon to make myself a Truly Tasha's shawl (heavy, I'm sure) for fall/winter...once everything else is out of the way

...picked up my library book The Principles of Knitting by June Hemmons Hiatt that they got for me on inter-library loan

...went to Bouclair, Dormez-Vous, Winners and Wal-Mart to get supplies for my parents' anniversary gift (which will be late since it's the 22nd of June and today's the 20th

...swatched the Glam Coat and hit it on the nose, so cast on and started the left front

...ate supper and am now about to crash into bed to knit the night away. I don't know if my body got used to the pumped-in oxygen in Vegas or what, but ever since I've been home all I want to do is sleep! I can barely open my eyes in the morning and I'm yawning by 9pm.

Once I get my pics I'll scan a couple and post them here, even maybe one of me for Robbie in BC. :]
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 6:52 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates