Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Monday, April 18, 2005
We interrupt this catch-up session for a brief announcement...
First of all, I know the images still aren't working. I'm trying to work it out with tech support, only for the moment they don't know why the images don't work either. Hopefully that will be sorted out soon.

Secondly, I know my posts are about a week behind. Since I didn't have the time today to sit at the computer and catch up, I will type everything up at work tomorrow and then it will be ready to upload once I get home.

Thirdly, most importantly (and the reason for this impromptu post), I HAVE THE BEST BOYFRIEND IN THE WORLD.

Wow that collective gasp just shook my house! I know, I know. I complain about Yannick a lot, and we probably do spend more time fighting than non. But today he did something absolutely wonderful, and completely out of the blue. He'd gone to Chapters to look for a calendar since we forgot to get one so far this year, and came home with a surprise for me.

He sat down and told me that he was looking in the knitting section (I know, I'm in love already) and saw a title that intruiged him, so he took the book down. On the back were some cute questions about how to know if you're an obsessive knitter, like "Do you sneak yarn into the house" or "Do you plan vacations around yarn hot-spots". (For those wondering, the answer is yes to both of those, as well as all of the other questions on the book.)

Guess what he bought me?



*SUPER BIG GRIN*

I love reading Stephanie's blog, and have been dying to read her book but didn't see it in my LYS. I am so completely thrilled he bought it for me! He said he must have done something right 'cus apparently of all the gifts he's given me in the last year or so, this is the only one that got a squeal, a giggle, and me jumping out of my seat to give him a kiss. :]

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 8:42 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates