Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Monday, April 04, 2005
I'm so not happy I'm up right now.
Saturday night was kinda a bust. After work Yannick made me watch Saw with him while we had supper. I agreed only 'cus we were supposed to go out to Bingo after, so I figured watching a creepy thriller during daylight hours while eating with the lights on wouldn't be so bad. It wasn't, and talking about stupid plot tricks that make no sense helped too. But then we had one of our usual fights about how things aren't always perfect, and instead of trying to make them so we both get pretty stubborn, so instead of going to Bingo I read knitting books while he did laundry and then went to bed. Ok the night didn't complelely suck- I did get inspired to do some knitware designs from Nicky Epstein's Knitting on the Edge. I made some sketches...we'll see what happens.

Sunday was somewhat more fun. We went over to my LYS and I changed my 11 skeins of Alafoss Lopi for 11 of Patons' Classic Merino so I could start my felted bag. I have to figure out something though, 'cus I returned 11 sk at 7.49$/ea minus my disco, and bought 11 sk at 6.99$/ea minus my disco, but still somehow owed $1.22 at the end. It wasn't much so I'm not complaining....but the math doesn't work in my head.

I have a lot more to write but have to leave 'cus I need to get a flat tire patched before my 9am class *groan* so I'm off!
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 7:31 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:36 am, Blogger Beth said…

    I can't figure 2+2 without a calculator but even I know that doesn't add up right. Does your discount change based on the type of yarn? Before the discount, that's a $5.50 difference in the cost of the yarn. Hmmm.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates