Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Thursday, March 24, 2005
FO: Duffle Coat
In keeping with the "I'm a dolt" tradition of this week, I don't have a pic to show of the finished Duffle Coat. (And I almost typed the Finnish Duffle Coat. See: dolt.)

I stayed up until 4:00am last night/this morning to finish it. Everything was done except the buttons sewn on, because a) I was 1 button short, and b) it was 4:00am!

I stopped at the LYS today after work, sewed on the buttons and left it to be picked up tomorrow.

And then got home and realized I'd forgotten to take a picture even though I'd brought my camera just for that purpose. Not only do I not have one to show here, I don't even have a film picture for my scrapbook.

I called Nicole and she said she'd ask the woman to take a picture of her granddaughter wearing it and give me a copy, so hopefully I'll have one in the end.

And now I have a migraine so I'm going to lie down. I'm not working tomorrow so I'm going to get a really good night's sleep!

And then rush like mad to finish Spoilt Rotten. I still haven't decided what I'm going to do about the cabled dog coat. It's giving me a lot of grief for such a small thing.
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 9:33 pm  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates