Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
To Shell from the comments
LOL! You always make me smile! If you want to be half the knitter I am, then you need to be 13.5 years old with 3/4 of a year knitting obsession, plus a few months of knitting at 4 years old. (Ha, double all that for my stats). Really, I'm no expert! I just do a lot. It was kind of funny in my knitting class, we'd taken a 2 week break for Thanksgiving or something last year, and after the break Nicole asked everyone what they'd done. Everyone proudly showed off the completed sleeves and such of their class projects. I showed pics of my completed class project, and the mittens for my dad, and the felted bag for my mom, and.... It doesn't mean everything was any good, it just means that I can squeeze a lot into my time. :] I have an advantage too 'cus I'm not married yet and have no kids, so my free time is still my own. Yannick's out a lot for work or bowling and stuff, so I have every Monday all day, every Tuesday night, plus free time during the week and weekend to knit. I also bring it everywhere and I'm not shy to whip it out say in the bowling alley if I don't feel like bowling and I'll just watch everyone else. But a million thanks for the compliment! :]]]]]]

Um...what are "hoons"?

Hey! I just checked out your blogger profile to find your blog address, and you're a Virgo too? Cool! I'm born year of the Snake, how cool is it that a knitter is year of the Sheep? Lucky!

I just "plucked" your blog so I could read through on my Palm later. After a quick look your knitting looks great! I'll be stopping by more often, promise! :)
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 10:07 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates