Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Tuesday, November 23, 2004
Making commitments
or maybe needing to be committed? Or how about making mittens? I have two pairs of those to do... (ok, I'll stop now)

I don't have any knitting updates as I've been crocheting like mad on Piggy so I can get back to my knitting. So what can I talk about in a knitting blog if I don't have knitting progress? Oh come on, I'm sure I can make something up!

I hereby make 2 commitments to my knitting blog-world.

1) I will post every day. Since my lovely non-knitting, non-blogging friend Jackie commented that I don't update my blog enough, I've decided that I would like to New Year's Resolute myself to blog on a daily basis. Of course, those who know me know that I prefer to try something before jumping right in (there are still those who speak of the time I asked for a sample of each of the 6 salad dressings offered at Baton Rouge so I wouldn't order one by name and then hate the taste. Obnoxious? Maybe. Time-Consuming? Sure. Foolish? Absolutely not! I saved my salad from being drenched in the yummy-sounding but horrid tasting "balsamic-lime vinaigrette" and proved that I actually do like blue cheese, all in one fell swoop) so to further amuse those people I am attempting this commitment before I commit to it. Ahem. This means I am PRACTICING writing in this blog every day until Jan 1, so I'll know at that time if it's a doable thing to commit to. Make sense? Good. Moving on.

commitment 2 coming tomorrow...
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 6:59 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates