Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Friday, February 15, 2008
happy day after valentines day
I forgot to mention that I went to see a great show on Wednesday night. I saw Houdini the Musical at the Saidye - whoops, I mean at the Segal Center for the Arts. I met up with a bunch of moms from Jakob's playgroup, and I brought my mom, and it was so much fun! Our tickets included a "petit souper" (light supper in hors d-oeuvre form) and wine and a raffle. Oh yeah, and I won a prize! $50 gift certificate at a local spa. That will be fun! It was strange seeing these women without our kids but it was so nice to have a little time together as grown ups. We HAVE to do it more often!

Here's yesterday's progress on the Silk Rumple. Everything from the orange marker is new. I feel like all these photos look alike, because it is growing so slowly! At least the first ball is showing signs of depletion (the single skein turned out to be 2 smaller ones together).
And here's the progress on the Noro striped scarf. 144 rows as of last night's TV watching marathon. Speaking of last night's TV- any one else super annoyed with which team won on Celebrity Apprentice? Piers or Omarosa need to go home!
In other reality TV complaints- I find I'm kinda irritated at Big Brother for splitting up the real life couple with other "soulmates". I know they probably did it on purpose to try and trigger some drama, but I still think it's tacky.

Labels: , ,

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 9:20 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:05 am, Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    I wanted Jen & Ryan to be together too, but Parker is a hottie! DRAMA!

    The gay couple is cute too :) together.

    I just dont understand how they're going to stretch this out over 3 months with 8 couples and one set of couples going home each week.

    I think the exes were glad to go last night...!

    I'm not up to date yet on Apprentice... I'll let you know when I watch it, but I hate both Omarosa and Piers.. But dont you thnk it's a little fixed? In the sense that Omarosa is the ONLY one who can actually stay on to work for Trump since she's the only one who doesn't "really" have a job or is "really" a celebrity? Jamie & I think it's fixed.... for her to win. To then go on to work for him.

     
  • At 1:12 pm, Blogger JayJay said…

    I have to admit that I don't watch either show, so I can't comment. The do think both scarves are looking lovely! I always find that scarves are fun for awhile, but become tedious way before they are finished. I think I may cast on something cute for the baby to give myself a break from the scarf I'm working on.

     
  • At 7:46 am, Blogger Tara said…

    I'm actually not one for reality shows, these days. I probably should be, with the writers' strike (is it really over?), but other than Survivor (which I'm kind of sick of at this point), I just don't watch it. Too busy watching X-Files DVDs :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates