Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy 10th birthday dear knitting guild, happy birthday to you
First of all, a big apology to those of you who get here directly via http://www.jeloca.com/. I'm sorry it appeared as if my blog had gone bye-bye. Apparently my domain-forwarding-provider decided that since they never sent me a renewal contract, I clearly must no longer be desiring their services, so they dropped me like a hot potato. I swear our phone call went like this:
Me: How come my website isn't working?
Them: Because you haven't paid for it.
Me: Well, you never sent me an invoice.
Them: We don't send invoices until after you pay.
Me: If you don't send me an invoice, how am I supposed to know it's time to pay again?
Them: Well, we don't send invoices until after you pay. Your payment was due in January.
Me: How did you expect me to know that you wanted more money in January?
Them: We sent you an email in December to tell you.
Me: I never got it.
Them: You probably didn't check your email.
Me: I check my email about 15 times a day. I didn't get it.
Them: We're sure it was sent out.
Me: Can you check?
Them: No. The emails are all sent out autmatically and are generated by our system. We can't check to see who got them. They were sent in December.
Me: But I never got it.
And so on. Ugh...At least everyone is happy now. They have my money, I have a blog that works, and you don't have to finagle your way here via the http://www.jeloca.blogspot.com/ address. It's all good.
There was hardly any knitting today, and I might do a few more rows on the Striped Scarf before bed, so I'm saving my row count for tomorrow. Tonight was the 10th anniversary party of the Montreal Knitting Guild, and it was a potluck event. There was so much food! I ate much too much, and knit much too little.
I do have a photo of that Marble Cabled Hoodie thing I mentioned the other day. I'm about 10 rows farther than this, but I've put it aside to try and finish the Striped Scarf instead.
Instead of stripes, I leave you with a tutorial on how to eat toast.



Step 1: get toast into mouth

Step 2: get toast into mouth

Step 3: get toast into mouth
Step 4: get toast into mouth
Step 5: grin with accomplishment (and toast in mouth)
Step 6: pose for the camera



Labels: ,

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 10:43 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:29 am, Blogger Tara said…

    Nice tutorial! I'll be sure to get Maxime to study it intently ;) Question: does Jakob chew the food, or just try to swallow it whole (what Maxime does)? Oh, and what did you order from Amazon????

     
  • At 9:54 pm, Blogger Amelah said…

    Cute!! :)
    See i was not crazy when i kept telling it was not working lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates