Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
halfway super
Today I took Jakob on some errands, and he looked so cute in his little black hoodie that I just had to share this photo.
We went to the post office because I was hoping my Blue Moon order was in, but it turned out just to be Jakob's passport. Something about his little baby face in a passport really cracks me up!

In the evening Maaike and Erika came over for a knit-night. Robyn was supposed to come too but Sean was sick so they stayed home. I regret to inform you that not a stitch was knit all night. However, much playing was done and yummy supper was made and enjoyed by all.

Hopefully, once Jakob goes to bed, I will get a chance to keep working on his costume. In the meantime, here's a progress shot:

We're halfway there!

Labels: ,

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 8:26 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cute pic! Jakob looks totally enthralled by Erika.

    Fess up - it was the blue moon order you picked at the post office up but you just want to fondle my yarn for a few more days. :-)

    Next time we get togteher, we make sure that there's at least one non-knitting adult around who will watch the kids so that we can knit!

    Will the costume have sleeves? What about a cape? Sorry to rain on your parade, but if it does, you're only about 1/3 of the way there.

    Having seen it in person though, I can say that it will look super cute and you'll have all of the neighbours giving YOU lots of chocolate. (all the better for me). heh. nuff said. ;)

     
  • At 2:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jakob is getting so adorable!! Great photos of him!!

    The costume is looking great!! Cant wait until its all done!


    www.sunshinecoastkids3.blogspot.com

     
  • At 9:56 am, Blogger Tara said…

    Wow! It's really starting to come together! You can really visualize the finished project with that picture. Great work!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates