Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
5 months down...
Jakob is 5 months old today. I look back at photos and video of the squishy little dark-haired infant I brought home from the hospital, and can't even see the resemblance to the bright, alert, active, pale and fair-haired, solid little boy I get the pleasure of seeing every day.

I know this post should have photos, but my camera is downstairs and truthfully I'm too tired and lazy to go get it. I am planning on getting up early to go meet up with a stroller walking group in the morning, which means I need to go to bed earlier than my usual 1:00am or later.

So I will be going to bed as soon as I search the internet for a Cliff-Notes version of Beowulf so I can summarize the story for Yannick (who looked intrigued by the upcoming movie so I made the mistake of telling him I'd read it in university, which I did...but that was almost 8 years ago).

Check back here tomorrow for my usual monthly summary, along with some cute photos and the latest on the Superman Costume.

p.s. Happy Anniversary Julie & Rich!
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 11:11 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:19 am, Blogger Tara said…

    You read Beowulf but Elizabeth (which was excellent, btw) isn't your cup of tea? :) You're complex!

     
  • At 5:32 pm, Blogger JayJay said…

    Wow, has it been 5 months already? Time really flies! I hope my pregnancy doesn't fly by too fast. ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates