Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
home, home, home at last
What a busy day! We were up at the crack of 9:00am to feed Jakob and load up the car as we had his pediatrician appointment for his 2 month vaccinations (even though it's a bit early).


I'm proud to say he handled the shots like a trouper! A quick cry, almost as if to say "what the hell?" and by the time I had him re-dressed he was laughing again. I'm so proud of my big boy! Besides the shots he was found perfectly healthy, he grew 3 inches longer since birth (up to 23.5") and gained some more weight to a nice, healthy 11 lbs.


After that appointment we spent the day doing something we had been meaning to do for the last year! We had received some duplicate items from our wedding registry, and a few items that weren't exactly to our taste. We FINALLY went through everything and brought the items back to the store to exchange them for items we will use. It was so much fun! It was a bit awkward when Jakob got hungry, but the department store had an extra-large changing room with a bench so I was able to feed him in privacy. Then we spent the afternoon shopping with the store credit that we'd amassed. It was great, and we got a bunch of items that we will use often. I love them all, but I'm a bit biased towards the steamer we picked up- because it will be great for blocking! :)
After that long day we weren't in the mood to cook so we went over to my parents' place and had dinner with them. Now we're home and I'm going to try feeding Jakob at 11:00 instead of midnight and seeing how long he sleeps afterwards. Wish me luck!

p.s. to the Sharon who found me through the baby blog...thanks for your comments! I can't reply directly so I'm putting it here. :)

p.p.s. I haven't uploaded the camera lately so these are some of my favorite shots from the last few weeks.

Labels: ,

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 10:45 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:34 am, Blogger JayJay said…

    It's so nice that the store was still OK letting you exchange things. It sounds like a fun shopping trip and it must be great to finally be setting up your new house. Hopefully we will be doing the same by October!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates