Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
taking a little break
I want to thank everyone who visits my blog, however regular or infrequent it is. I'm not leaving the blog world, in fact I'm busy taking photos of our little guy that I can't wait to share. (No knits to share, unfortunately, as I have to find the time around feeding and sleeping). :)


Due to a change in some circumstances with our move, the move itself isn't until next week but we need to transfer our phone line to the new house as of Thursday so we can hook up an alarm system. This means that by tomorrow night I won't have internet access any more.


I'm not sure how long I'll be down for. I need to wait to be in the new house to call the internet company from our new phone line before they can reactivate it. With an almost three-week-old to care for, plus boxes to unpack, I can't promise I'll have it up and running immediately. I don't forsee it taking longer than a week or so from the date of the move (next week sometime) but I didn't want to just disappear without an explanation.


So I'm still here, still waiting to blog. Just need the internet access first. See you in a little while!



(I know what you're really here for)

Labels:

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 12:40 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:26 am, Blogger Dianne said…

    I'll be eagerly awaiting more pictures of precious little Jakob. No pressure, though!

     
  • At 5:06 pm, Blogger JayJay said…

    Good luck with the move! I know how stressful it is, even without a newborn. Take all the time you need and we'll be waiting when you get back. :)

     
  • At 2:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, he's beautiful.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates