Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
guess who's back....?!
We're all moved in and have an internet connection again! This will be a really short return post because it's hard to type with a squirmy almost 6-week-old in my arms, so I'll just take a moment to give you what you're really here for...


"...partied WAY too hard last night, dude..."

Daddy's boy has already been there 3 times! (Disappointingly, he slept throught it each time).


Hi world!

And one of my personal favorites:



I can't put a caption to this one. There is just too much going on in that face for me to interpret. Enjoy as you will.

I can't wait to catch up on everyone's blogs, and hope to not take too long to do so. I'll also try to post as regularly as possible. I've got some really cute photos and video to post, so stay tuned!

Labels:

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 11:38 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 1:12 am, Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    Glad you're back. LOVE that Reno Depot picture. Sean was just there on Monday at Reno, running into your husband! No baby with him that time!

     
  • At 4:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful baby

     
  • At 6:36 pm, Blogger Dianne said…

    Welcome back! How are things in the new home? Jakob is a little cherub. I LOVE the first picture of him - arms and legs all sprawled out like that. Such a sweet baby!

     
  • At 8:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG He is too cute!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates